Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Senior eCommerce Product Manager,will own the customer experience on Godiva.com across all platforms. He/She will influence and drive consumer engagement and conversion through the prioritization, development and implementation of all new features on Godiva.com. Partnering across teams along with using customer generated data will be critical to delivering a fluid customer experience.
• Manage the overall customer experience on Godiva.com using performance data to optimize the journey and drive conversion
• Plan for and initiate new features that improve site performance, merchandising options, engagement and conversion of the eCommerce platform
• Collaborate with eCommerce IT as well as 3rd party vendors to develop and deliver the Technology Roadmap
• Manage the relationship with key partners including user testing, AB testing, voice of customer, personalized merchandising
• Initiatives to lead include creating a loyalty experience, checkout redesign, user testing, SEO optimization, and researching/assessing 3rd party vendors
• Lead the entire product development cycle from research to concept to launch.
• Manage sprints, including writing user stories, prioritizing user stories, UAT, and post launch validation
• Oversee and develop Product Manager and UX/UI Designer
• Manage components of the eCommerce budget including technology spending, monthly accruals and planning for future fiscal year spending
• Have at least 7-10 years developing and optimizing the customer experience for a multi-channel retailer
• Experience managing website content and functionality; ability to assist with diagnosing site issues.
• Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs – able to communicate technology concepts to business users
• Frontend customer experience focused on acquiring and retaining customers
• Exposure to payments, security, item, and other core functions of an online retailer
• Thorough knowledge of best practices for desktop and mobile customer experience
• Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver
• Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills; be able to work on multiple projects and juggle multiple priorities
• Be transparent in sharing information; be a clear, concise communicator who can easily translate technical problems/solutions
• Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute accurately
• Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
• Adapt well and be flexible to change; be able to be to prioritize based on changes in objectives
• Possess the ability to learn the company and our tools quickly
• Experience with Demandware, Jira
• Familiarity and usage of Voice of Customer data, user testing as well as AB testing solutions
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
• Possess a BA, BBA or BS in a related field
• Normal office environment
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.