Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Assistant Platform Manager will provide support in handling and managing the tactical/operational category management tasks related to the self-treat platform as well as managing operational parts of specific projects and some product platforms.
The Self Treat Assistant Platform Manager will support the Self Treat Senior Platform Manager in developing a strategy for the category to grow with a consumer validated 3-5 year pipeline, standardize product range across the globe and implement initiatives to improve contribution margin for category.
He/she must work closely with cross functions and BU counterparts to ensure Self Treat portfolio strategy and plans are implemented
• Support the development of a strong innovation road-map for the Self Treat category that aligns to our business strategy and drives our brand to the forefront of premium chocolate.
• Provide support for all development concepts, projects, briefs required for the management of the portfolio
• Provide support to pull together plans, presentations, overviews needed to efficiently drive category management activity throughout the business
• Manage operational parts of the larger project and specific product platforms
• To build strong business cases, interact with main counterparts in R&D, PMO, Graphic design, Operations, Finance and BU Marketing and Insights, Brand Equity
• Ensure company administrative processes are implemented correctly: Data entry into internal costing system, collecting data and forecasts from business units, budget, FedEx when relevant for the platforms performances.
• Compile information on trends, competition, sales, marketing surveys, external suppliers to help generate innovation addressing new opportunities and consumer insights
• Understand the product financials for the portfolio
• Adhere to the NPD process
• Collect key information to track and review launches to learn what works, what does not and any other key learnings
• Bachelor/University degree or equivalent experience. Marketing focus is a plus.
• 1 to 3 years of marketing experience as assistant in a competitive international marketing organization, managing tactical/operational tasks
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Strong organizational/planning skills
• Process minded
• Analytical skillsDo you have experein
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player and ability to collaborate and partner cross-functionally on a global level
• Excellent communication skills
• Eager to learn and open minded, can-do attitude is a must
• Passionate about the job
• Passion for the brand
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills a must
• Multicultural sensitivity
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.