Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
This entry level position is responsible for supporting the North American Innovation team. Overall responsibilities include day-to-day activities related to the commercialization of new & existing Godiva products following internal processes and procedures to activate SKUs in all internal systems. Position may grow over time to include other product development/innovation tasks and responsibilities.
• Oversee internal commercialization process to create product and bundle SKUs through multiple internal systems for Godiva North America across for all channels (wholesale, retail, e-commerce)
• Own process and procedures for the product commercialization process, and communicate status on weekly and bi-weekly calls
• Develop and gain approval on financials for each collection of commercialized SKUs
• Become local expert on the PAT (Product Authorization Tool) System which is an internally developed platform used for the lifecycle of the commercialization process
• Partner with Merchandising team to align on priorities and scope of work
• Work closely with cross-functional team to problem solve and complete projects within targeted timelines
• Minimum BA in Marketing/Innovation or related fields, 1-2 years combination professional experience and/or relevant internships and jobs.
• Interest in and/or exposure to retail, consumer products, food/confection industry or related industries.
• Collaborative, team-player with the ability to identify solutions, make informed decisions and establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels.
• Strong attention to detail, process oriented, and capable of managing small and large projects, with moderate supervision.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills, natural curiosity and out of the box thinking is ideal. Intermediate Excel skills are required.
• Comfortable in navigating multiple systems, and various product types.
• Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
• Quick learner who is eager to grow at a global company and within the consumer products - chocolate/confectionary and food & beverage industries.
• Patient, organized, flexible, and passionate about the Godiva brand, with a positive, “can-do”, collaborative and entrepreneurial working style.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.