Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Amazon & Wholesale.com Accounts Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations (developing, launching, and managing) the Godiva relationship with Amazon as well as the online business for our Wholesale accounts. This position works closely across the organization to ensure the success of these third-party online businesses and effectively grow the brand.
• Manage the day-to-day Amazon Marketplace through Vendor Central with a focus on owning the Godiva brand on Amazon
• Serve as the primary point of contact on Amazon both internally and with Amazon contacts
• Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data
• Develop and grow the Amazon relationship by continuously looking for ways to optimize Godiva’s brand placements and through new opportunities within the Amazon network
• Develop and execute promotional plans and report on overall performance
• Oversee the set up of new products and communication of product performance
• Develop and maintain A+ content modules for prioritized products
• Monitor unauthorized online reseller activity and develop strategy to remove product listings and resellers that do not comply with brand standards and pricing
• Perform competitive analysis of the marketplace landscape as is regards to assortment, of product, pricing, and consumer trends merchandising, and other factors. Create long-term account strategies, including analysis
• Manage information distributed from Amazon and our supporting partner vendors to ensure its accuracy; provide succinct and insightful commentary on performance, new opportunities and needs in order to increase performance
• Develop, build and enhance relations with ecommerce retail Buyers leveraging existing wholesale account relationships, and leveraging/ partnering with Godiva wholesale team
• Evaluate and prioritize the launch of new .COM wholesale accounts based on expected contribution, motivation/prioritization within partnering account and alignment with internal organization goals
• Build and optimize a strategic plan for wholesale accounts to launch online including assortment, merchandising, marketing, and strategy execution as well as improving upon internal processes across all functions for greater efficiencies
• Executing brand voice and initiatives on partner websites
• Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data and deliver against determined sale plans
• Implement strategic growth plan in collaboration with e-commerce and wholesale team to grow both ecommerce partner accounts and B2B accounts
• Develop key account dashboards and reporting metrics; ensure timely distribution of performance
• Develop and manage P&L for each account; work with eCommerce and Wholesale to develop annual operating plans
• Insure executions are strategic, properly measured and well-aligned with the brands strategies and initiatives
• Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging insights and data to provide rationale and results
• Make effective data-driven decisions based on available reporting and be able to support these actions
• Act as key contact and work effectively with cross-functional teams – product development, marketing, manufacturing, order entry, shipping, accounting – on communicating the requirements/needs for the success of each account
• Oversee account executive delegated workload; regularly meeting with and developing junior team members based on career objectives.
• Be an advocate for our third party relationships; compile and share relevant industry news, attend conferences that will broaden our usage and growth of marketplaces and educate the organization on the role they play in the success of online growth
• Have 3-5 years experience managing Amazon Marketplace
• Possess a BA or BBA; preferably in marketing
• Additional experience within the eCommerce and/or gourmet food industry, with other brand manufacturers and with other marketplaces, a plus.
• Willingness to travel to key accounts and tradeshows
• Be an experienced team manager
• Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Be transparent in sharing information; be a clear, concise communicator
• Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute accurately
• Be data-driven and analytical in approach to the business with an ability to build and analyze reports is critical
• Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver
• Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
• Adapt well and be flexible to change; be able to be to prioritize based on changes in objectives
• Possess the ability to learn the company and our tools quickly
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.