Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
We’re hiring a UX/UI Designer to work alongside our Product and Customer Insights team to build out a program that can help us scale globally. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a strong qualitative research background and the ability to collaborate and design integrated customer journeys. Additionally, you’ll need to be a go-getter who has a passion for all things related to food and customers!
• Work alongside our Product and IT teams to identify and develop new methods for user testing
• Manage end to end research projects: sourcing participants, developing scripts, create a moderator guide, analyze, and synthesize actionable results
• Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing
• Work with the product and tech teams to develop concept tests and wireframes that can be used for desktop, mobile, and tablets to better understand our customer journey.
• Create annotated wireframes and flowcharts
• Collaborate closely with product and development teams to ensure that designs and technical builds are aligned
• Ensure that designs are built to spec
• Create and maintain an ongoing research roadmap that will coincide with the Product and IT roadmaps
• Generate insights and communicate results to key stakeholders in the business including illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
• Work cross functionally in the business to develop compelling action plans based on user testing research
• A Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or similar
• 3+ years of experience leading User Research projects and digital products
• Command over qualitative user research (some quantitative is a nice to have) methods throughout the product design process such as validation, usability testing, concept testing, generative research, card sorting, on-site surveys, user journey mapping, contextual inquiry, lab-based user testing, remote testing, and field research
• Experience working with in-house product, design and engineering, in a high growth environment
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
• End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing
• Research experience in a consumer facing sector, Retail/E-commerce research experience preferred
• Direct experience with research and testing on a variety of devices; mobile and tablet devices preferred
• Experience writing business requirements a plus
• A Team player - possess a fantastic can-do attitude (“no” isn’t in your vocabulary) and able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
• Problem solver - continuously focused on solutions and process improvement
• Analytical - use data, analysis, modeling, and extensive research to develop informed conclusions on a wide variety of topics
• Motivated - determined, self-starter, inspired
• Passionate - thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with frequent change and limited direction
• Entrepreneurial - take ownership of work/projects and can make things happen
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.