Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Senior Manager, Web Analytics will be hands-on in the delivery of data and analysis in support of our online businesses as well as the maintenance of our web analytics tools. In addition, this position will own the planning and development of our AB testing plans and strategy. Working closely with the eCommerce team as well as the Marketing and Global Analytics teams, the Senior Manager, Web Analytics will help deliver a complete picture of performance and assist in the growth of eCommerce for Godiva.
• Building, maintaining and automating a dashboard for the Total Direct business
• Reporting on, analyzing and distributing daily all Total Direct metrics to the organization; providing actionable insights for the optimization of the business
• Ad hoc reporting as requested or needed by the business
• Provide training for the extended eCommerce and Marketing teams to enable them to develop and run reports on an ad hoc basis
• Reviewing new features and functionality to the website, providing technical guidelines for tagging on the website and provide validation of data post each release or changes in production
• Collaborating with Marketing and Global Analytics teams to help develop a complete customer analysis
• Working with the eCommerce team and leveraging web analytics, voice of customer as well as user testing data, develop an AB and multivariate testing plan and overarching testing strategy to help drive the growth of the online businesses
• Be an advocate for web analysis and data-driven decision making; compile and share relevant industry news, attend conferences that will broaden our usage and growth of web analytics and educate the organization on the role our web analytics tools play in the success of online growth
• Have at least 5 years experience with web analytics tools – Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium – preferably in an eCommerce / retail business environment
• Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver
• Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Be transparent in sharing information; be a clear, concise communicator
• Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute accurately
• Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
• Adapt well and be flexible to change; be able to be to prioritize based on changes in objectives
• Experience managing direct reports a plus.
• Possess the ability to learn the company and our tools quickly
• Familiarity and usage of AB testing solutions
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience with dashboard building and/or data visualization tools preferred
• Possess a BA, BS or BBA; MBA a plus.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.