Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Amazon & Wholesale.com Account Executive, in partnership with the Wholesale team, is responsible for day-to-day management and optimization of our Wholesale.com retail accounts. In addition, this role will support the Godiva relationship with Amazon (and other marketplaces) as needed. This position works closely across the organization to ensure the success of these third-party online businesses and effectively grow the brand.
• Develop, build and enhance relations with each account manager in supporting relationships with all eCommerce retail buyers; leveraging existing wholesale account relationships
• Act as the go-to resource for the Wholesale team related to questions about eCommerce and online marketing; teach and train the Wholesale on eCommerce-related best practices
• Contribute to the evaluation and prioritization of new wholesale opportunities based on the successes and challenges within existing accounts
• Achieve assigned sales goals, strategic volume, promotional plans and execution of sales/marketing initiatives
• Act as the key point of contact with all internal departments for key accounts including product development, marketing, manufacturing, order entry, shipping, accounting
• Set up all new SKSs for each platform including optimizing images, copy, nutritional information and scheduling marketing and promotions
• Manage the integration of all new accounts
• Develop account level and item level P&Ls to maximize profitability
• Develop key account dashboards and reporting metrics; including sales forecasts and related data; prepare weekly updates for the Weekly Business Review and as needed based on the demands of the business
• Oversee the set up of new products and communication of product performance
• Maintain Godiva brand page on Amazon
• Maintain A+ content modules for prioritized products
• Perform competitive analysis of the marketplace landscape in regards to reseller activity, assortment, of product, pricing, and consumer trends merchandising, and other factors.
• Have 2-3 years experience of eCommerce experience in the areas of assortment planning, marketing and relationship management
• Possess a good understanding of the dropship fulfillment process and have experience with CommerceHub and/or other third party integration platforms for dropship
• Additional experience with Amazon Marketplace and/or other marketplaces, gourmet food industry, other brand manufacturers a plus.
• Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Be transparent in sharing information; be a clear, concise communicator
• Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute accurately
• Be data-driven and analytical in approach to the business with an ability to build and analyze reports is critical
• Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver
• Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
• Adapt well and be flexible to change; be able to be to prioritize based on changes in objectives
• Possess the ability to learn the company and our tools quickly
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Basic Photoshop skills a plus.
• Possess a BA, BS or BBA; preferably in marketing
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.