Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
• Lead the development of the 360 activation plan for seasonal launches linking brand, in-store, wholesale and digital activation to build consumer awareness, traffic and conversion
• Drive marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with marketing goals and objectives
• Based on the wider annual activation program, global campaigns and strategic objectives, drive customer behavior and loyalty through developing innovative and engaging marketing programs and elevating the brand and shopping experience
• Responsible for the development and execution of brand plans, programs, and go-to- market activities to achieve GODIVA’s short and long term business objectives
• Responsible for leading the cross functional team in developing strategic priorities and recommending strategic and tactical solutions
• Monitor, analyze and report sales volumes, market trends, digital and promotional initiatives, and competitive activity
• Ensure consistent and effective brand messaging to the consumer
• Act as day to day contact for marketing activation team during the seasons.
• Communicate plans and successes to overall Godiva organization, including executive and retail teams. Circulate weekly reports in an easy to digest format.
• Support the activation for all GODIVA’s multichannel business in North America (Retail, WHS, and Direct)
• Work with North America Activation Director to develop and execute AOP activation plans
• Oversee execution of initiatives; prioritize and manage projects to timelines, budget, and resources.
• Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to meet sales, marketing and brand objectives across all channels
• Manage external agency partners to strategize and execute 360 marketing plan
• Work closely with analytics team (online and offline) to review post season analysis to optimize future activations
• Set KPI’s (TBD) to track and create action plans to maximize opportunities
• Oversee annual budget planning process for respective seasonal campaign
• Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• Proven experience in developing and executing efficient and effective marketing plans
• Proven project management skills of multiple small and large scale projects
• Ability to analyze data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to overcome issues, propose solutions and make decisions
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to set priorities, persuade and influence the various stakeholders
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate others
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills
• Full ownership of key area of responsibility (both project led and ongoing key areas)
• Strong eye for detail, entrepreneurial, results driven, flexible, passionate about the brand
• Normal office environment.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.