Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The ideal candidate has experience collaborating with development and design teams to define and build new features and improve existing features on ecommerce sites based on user research and site analytics.
• Scope and implement new functionality and improvements of existing functionality – from identifying opportunities for new features, competitive & best practices research/benchmarking, vendor research, cost and timeline estimates and assessment of level of effort to building, testing and implementing
• Plan sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, and lead UAT
• Partner with cross functional teams such as Merchandising, Marketing, Product & Innovation, IT, Supply Chain and Customer Service to define user experience for multiple key site initiatives including omnichannel, loyalty, redesign of pages and flows, and developing custom features.
• Train the ecommerce team on how to use new features
• Manage A/B testing and user testing to validate new initiatives, support consumer segmentation, and personalization to improve conversion and engagement
• Research and recommend industry usability best practices to drive product personalization and customer segmentation initiatives
• Manage vendor relationships, including collaborating with vendors on product enhancements, evaluating potential new vendors and negotiating contracts
• 2+ years of product management and/or ecommerce experience
• Basic knowledge of html and css.
• 1+ years of experience with a/b testing. Fundamental understanding of a/b testing design and methodologies and experience with execution and analysis of results.
• Savvy with configurations on ecommerce platforms
• Self-starter with superior time management, project management and organizational skills
• Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as detailed planning and execution
• Enjoys mapping out the end to end user experience journey
• Exceptional data analysis skills and ability to communicate findings effectively in a non-technical manner
• Experience with digital analytics tools like Adobe Analytics
• Understanding of web technology fundamentals
• Self-motivated, resourceful and creative mindset
• Team player that is collaborative and hands on
• Experience working with agile technology teams
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.