Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Reporting to the Global Head of Loyalty, the Manager, Global Loyalty & CRM Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for strengthening Godiva’s relationship with our customer throughout their lifecycle with focus on (digital first) onboarding, on-going brand engagement and retention to drive repeat purchases, reduce churn and increase lifetime value. The role is responsible for supporting all existing Loyalty programs in the regions with communication assets and engagement programming/innovation.
• Set up global framework for Loyalty program communication and on-going engagement
• Partner with Global Analytics to define and measure reward strategies (e.g., benefits, product rewards, surprise & delight)
• Oversee the development and optimization of member-only experiences
• Understand what drives program effectiveness/efficiency and implement global standards and best practices
• Ensure consistency and efficiency of regional Loyalty programs and lifecycle messaging
• Work with Retail Ops to support the field as it relates to program education and activation
• Consistently push the envelope through experimentation and innovation
• Develop support tools and promotional tools
• Create content that supports brand engagement across all channels with focus on targeting and personalization (e.g., email, display, SMS, social, DM, phone and clienteling).
• Build an effective ongoing dialog with customers utilizing segmentation, offers, channel delivery, context and campaign storytelling
• Utilize lifetime value scoring, segmentation and churn modelling to personalize the customer experience
• Understand and evolve the customer journey to maximize customer satisfaction and LTV
• Develop annual plan for engagement ensuring a seamless customer experience across all channels and (digital) touchpoints
• Partner with global and regional Marketing teams to drive testing, development and enhancement of messaging and functionality during key customer lifecycle stages
• Collaborate with third party vendors/agencies for all aspects of consumer communication and experiences
Trends & Best Practices Sharing
• Identify customer trends and needs. Work with Consumer Insights to understand how to differentiate customers and partner cross functionally to develop new ways of speaking to customers in a highly targeted and relevant way
• Research external Loyalty and Lifecycle Marketing trends and share best practices globally
• Synthesize and share internal CRM and Loyalty learnings globally
Consumer Culture and Advocacy
• Build advocacy for sustained organizational investment in CRM and Loyalty
• Challenge the organization to be relentlessly focused on the needs of the consumer
• Translate consumer insights into actionable business opportunities
• 8+ years of experience with strong background in lifecycle marketing, Loyalty program management, digital marketing and omnichannel retail
• Demonstrated success driving customer-centric program results
• Campaign management, digital and personalization experience strongly desired
• Experience in reporting/analysis of marketing campaigns and/or loyalty programs required
• Data driven, customer-centric approach to distilling insights and recommendations
• Ability to balance the analytical and creative to create compelling experiences
• Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity as well as foster a positive and collaborative work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a multicultural and cross functional team environment
• Strong passion and initiative to drive positive change in a fast-paced and matrixed environment
• Strong project and vendor management skills
• Luxury and global experience preferred
• College degree required; MBA desired
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.