Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
An email marketing professional adept at the development and execution of high-impact, ROI driven email marketing campaigns. Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients, vendors, and colleagues, ensuring seamless communication between internal and external groups. This individual manages the email marketing strategy for all channels, Retail, Online, Wholesale and Outlets and crafts messages appropriate for each channel to drive traffic and conversion increases.
• Manage email marketing campaigns and develop overarching email contact strategy, including segmentation, creative, sales forecasting and reporting
• Manage the email marketing strategy for all channels, Retail, Online, Wholesale and Outlets and crafts messages appropriate for each channel to drive traffic and conversion increases.
• Assist in creating email creative briefs and ensure copy & imagery is brand appropriate
• Create all URL’s and submit content creation tool and psd to deployment agency
• Manage targeting instructions
• Review and QA all HTML and text versions
• Provide detailed reporting and analysis after each email is sent as well as weekly/monthly/seasonal recaps and implications for future emails
• Drive growth of online and offline traffic and conversion, resulting in an increase in email traffic and email conversion, year-over-year
• Increase email engagement by testing creative, timing, promotions, product subject lines, and more
• Maintain and optimize triggers including welcome streams, abandoned cart and gift reminders
• Manage day to day relationship with email, copywriting and creative agencies
• Present recap of email results, competitive benchmarking, industry trends and consumer insights to deliver optimizations
• Work closely with content manager to ensure the godiva.com experience represents the email for one cohesive message
• Define photography needs for all email marketing campaigns
• Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• 3-5 years of proven experience in developing and executing efficient and effective email marketing plans
• Ability to analyze data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
• Strong analytical skills - has the ability to determine the ‘story’ data tells and what the resulting business implications are
• Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
• Good creative and marketing judgment
• Proactive -- will pro-actively generate solutions to problems or ideas to add value to the process
• Professional maturity and business savvy
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are aware of a widespread scam that involves impersonating HR colleagues across different organizations. Impacted jobsites are currently working to address this issue and ensure a resolution. Please understand that this is not related to any Godiva sites nor is this a Godiva IT issue. This is a very unfortunate situation and we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Godiva Chocolatier would never:
• Contact you via a personal email accounts
• Utilize any social media chats or hangouts to conduct interviews
• Send you checks or wire transfers for the purchase of equipment
• Provide you with new hire documentation without having met you or completing an application
If you believe that you have been contacted by someone fraudulently posing as a Godiva HR colleague, please contact us immediately at 800-946-3482 and then choose option 3.