Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The purpose of the Manager, Business Projects Portfolio, NA Transformation & Strategy is to assist the President & Managing Director, North America with overall strategic business writing, presentations and business plans. The role will work with North America and Global leaders to collect information on current projects and provide research on future strategic projects.
• Will assist the President in conveying the vision and strategy for Godiva in North America.
• Create informative and impactful presentations that provide vision, strategic analysis & strategic thinking for Godiva in North America for internal executives and for external leadership, including board members.
• As the project portfolio manager, will maintain the strategic view of business objectives and how the projects fit within those objectives and be responsible for making recommendations to executive management.
• Will use both analysis and synthesis, whereby analysis is to assemble the data and synthesis to diagnosis the ‘Why’ or ‘How’ on current & future projects and if necessary, provide alternative courses of action.
• Work with President to review business projects against organizational focus by using value management of the economic and financial feasibility of the projects.
• Will look from a systems perspective to evaluate ‘value creation’ on specific projects. This will involve scenario planning, hypothesis thinking, and risk evaluation to create a strategy on business projects.
• Composite data on current business projects, and present the status on the project portfolio to leadership using dashboard metrics (project cost, time line status, resources against the benchmarks).
• Seek out and apply quantitative and qualitative research on trends in consumer packaged goods.
• Conduct analysis and reflect findings for interpretation.
• May be involved in the development and management of 3rd party partnerships.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum education: Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant prior experience in Management Consulting and/or Consumer Packaged Goods is required.
• Excellent Data Analysis, Presentation Skills, Financial and Strategic Planning, Budget/Operating Plan Development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Strong project management skills using project-selection decision modelling.
• Close working relationship with executive leadership team and cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, limited-resource environment and to juggle multiple priorities.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and make sound decisions quickly.
• Ability to toggle between analytical details and big-picture strategic thinking.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.