Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Drive Creative Excellence and best practices in all design presentations.
Develop and set global standards for cross-platform digital design work.
Develop and maintain strong and consistent visual brand presentation while supporting individual market needs across all channels from digital to print.
• Under Art direction of AD Manager design and develop unique creative solutions across branding and multichannel visual assets
• Including but not limited to digital (home pages, landing pages and banners, emails, social media…) and print assets (posters, window displays, POP/POS) for retail and wholesale
• Set brands standards for Global digital design work
• Create graphic designs and layouts to effectively communicate brand message
• Deliver innovative design solutions that elevate our brand and product storytelling
• Work closely with 2D artist and Art director to ensure consistency across all brand communication materials Globally
• Assembling and developing of Digital Design guidelines
• Assist in assembling Photography guidelines
• Special projects as requested
• At least 4 years experience in a related field
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Knowledge of digital production software/tools/techniques/processes
• Experience with digital animation and video
• Ability to think and design across various media and applications
• Strong knowledge of typography, photo manipulation and illustration
• Proven ability to concept and design seasonal campaigns, landing pages and print promotions
• Accustomed to working in an environment requiring multi-tasking
• Experience creating new files and working with templates, renders and photography
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred in art or design
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to overcome issues, propose solutions and make decisions
• Passion for visual story telling
• Behavioural: eye for detail, entrepreneurial, results driven, flexible, pragmatic, team player, eager to learn and open-minded
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.