Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Drive Creative Excellence and best practices in all photographic presentations.
Responsible for developing, in collaboration with Head of VM, AD Manager and Brand communication, Godiva photography & video visual standards.
To strengthen Godiva brand equity and promote our product in the best, industry relevant, appetite appealing, immersive and engaging way.
Responsible that all our Photography (print, digital, e-command social marketing communication photography) meet the highest standard possible.
• Under Creative Direction of Global Head of VM and Photo Art Direction of Art director shoot Godiva product in the best, industry relevant, appetite appealing and visually engaging way.
• Responsible for all in-house photography needs including but not limited to web (home pages, landing pages and banners, emails), social media, print, packaging needs, advertisements, key visuals, campaigns, POS materials
• Responsible for composed, lifestyle photography, videos & product silo shots
• Manage third party image retouching
• Manage in-house photo studio and on location shoots photography needs including but not limited to, photo equipment. photography software, studio rental, photo assistant, etc.…
• Responsible for organizing, setting up and maintaining shoot calendar to ensure all deliverables meet deadlines
• Meet daily production goals and maintain quality standards
• In charge of image file management, transferring and processing
• Collaborate on brand and style guide photography direction
• Collaborate with creative team on concept/creative ideas
• Bachelor’s Degree in photography or equivalent
• 5+ year studio photography, (Premium) food experience mandatory
• Knowledge of all photographic formats and files, color management and photo/video equipment
• Experience shooting and editing videos and stop motion animations
• Knowledge of a wide variety of digital photo systems, software, workflows
• Technical knowledge of camera types, image processing and color temperature/balancing
• Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Ability to see projects through from concept to execution
• Accustomed to working in an environment requiring multi-tasking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven project management skills of multiple small & large-scale projects
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to overcome issues, propose solutions and make decisions
• Passion for advertising and visual story telling
• Behavioural: eye for detail, entrepreneurial, results driven, flexible, pragmatic, team player, eager to learn and open-minded
• Ability to travel
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.