Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Within the area strategy and for assigned customers, ensure a consistent brand development across the area delivering a sustainable growth of sell-out, sell-in and EBIT while respecting the brand equity. Ensure a sell-out and market share growth by implementing the negotiated animation plans, seizing opportunities in the point of sales, undertaking regular field visit, training the sales staff, controlling the merchandising and developing a strong customer relationships.
• Define and propose a detailed sales/marketing plan for assigned customers
• Negotiate trade terms, space allocation, animation exposure, etc. for assigned customers
• Understand the customers/markets needs and translate them into proposed action plans
• Follow-up the animation plan implementation
• Anticipate risks and seize business opportunities
• Manage and follow-up the P&L and ensuring corrective measures are taken when appropriate
• Ensure forecasts accuracy for the assigned customers and take ownership of those forecasts
• Provide accurate & straight to the point monthly analysis on the assigned customer’s activity (sell-in, sell-out, stock level, launches, customers & markets achievements)
For Field Management accountability, delivering the sell-out and market share growth targets by:
• Proactively proposing relevant in store support and correcting actions whenever needed
• Ensuring the animation plans implementation with excellence
• Seizing opportunities in the point of sales and anticipating potential issues
• Training the sales staff taking into consideration each audiences sensitivities
• Feeding back the AM on his/her market knowledge and insight gathering
• Building strong links with shop floor and back office personnel
• Solving efficiently operational issues
Minimum 3 year experience in a commercial or similar role in a multinational FMCG or Luxury company within TR
Fluent in English and other languages as required by the region
Knowledge of MS Office
Strong negotiation skills
Understanding of business dynamics and sensitive to premium market brands
Ability to build relationships and sensitivity to multicultural environment
Good planning & organization skills
Customer focussed and results oriented
Strong communication and training skills
Problem solving skills
Entrepreneurial & thrives under pressure
Ability to deal with ambiguity
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.