Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Provide strong support to Creative Services Team, working in integrated marketing: catalog, retail, web, corporate, and CRM.
Reports to Creative Services Production Manager
• Obtain photo shoot estimates from photo crew
• Process reqs, obtain approvals/signatures, submit to procurement, file
• Process invoices, send to AP, file
• Update financial tracker
• Distribute catalog, print, WHS, Corp, and POP layouts for approval; review all feedback; track down missing information or missing layouts when necessary
• Keep POP layout binder up to date
• Follow up on POP deliverables list to complete all missing information
• Manage French translations process with outside translator service
Creative Services Assistant
• Review product assortment sheet and follow up on missing information
• Order product for web product and ecomm content photo shoots
• Create shot list for web product photo shoot
• Book photo crew for all web shoots
• Prepare for shoot – copy layouts, product cheat sheets, candy maps, shot lists
• Help unpack and check in product for shoot
• Pick up product at store when necessary
• Manage image flow from shoot through retouching and final approvals
• Post lo-‐res assets and PDFs to shared drive after each season
• Handle image requests from other departments
• Keep photo contact sheet binder up to date for catalog, web, POP
• Upload images to Flight asset management system
• Upload/release files to printer for all catalogs, POP/VM, WHS, Corporate projects
Education and Experience
Minimum Education Required: College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience. Education
Desired: Marketing, Graphic Design
Years of Experience: 3-‐5 years
• Good understanding of creative production
• Able to multi-‐talk and work on several projects
• Problem solving skills
• Comfortable working with production schedules, estimates, and budgets
• Ability to manage and provide information/feedback to outside creative and production vendors, as
well as internal associates
• Interpersonal and project management skills
• Good collaborator and team player
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Indesign and
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.