Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The position is responsible for daily project management of company-wide projects related to new product launches and product changes. Specifically, this individual will manage new product launches from concept approval to manufacturing and launch with respect to day to day activities and management. Manage projects and all cross functional interfaces, oversee the financial health of the project to ensure it meets target objectives and adheres to the stage gate process. Identify risks and communicate these and compiling project updates and communications to project team and wider business.
• Responsible for managing several project at any one time. Thereby interface directly with R&D, Category, Marketing, Quality, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Unit stakeholders and external parties to achieve desired outcomes.
• Ensure necessary reporting and cross-regional/channel leverage takes place.
• Run project team meetings to drive completion of tasks, work through bottlenecks, assess risks and raise issues to management.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of innovation information throughout the Stage Gate process, and input into and support the continuous improvement of the system.
• Co-ordinate platform and project reviews: gather, validate, analyse and present results to project teams and senior stakeholders.
• Review on continuous basis the financial deliverables for the project to ensure it meets financial targets set.
• Create, and update timelines, develop risk management, status reporting and manage cross functional interfaces to ensure timings are met for all projects.
• Follow the stage gate process and ensure all gate documents are prepared and submitted for approval.
• Participate in business reviews where relevant.
• Support the development of the necessary project management tools and templates to meet various customer or business requirements.
• Support and input into full innovation portfolio reviews.
• Support the education and roll out of Global Innovation standards, processes, tools and methodologies and manage change.
• Interact with senior leadership team in providing visibility, analysis and summaries of innovation projects and processes as required
• Minimum 2-3 years hands on E2E project management experience ideally in NPD
• Very Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Project management skills, ideally PMP certified. Intermediate till strong MS project software skills required
• Experience in change management and ability to adapt to changes
• Must possess managerial courage, organizational agility.
• Ability to effectively interact, influence, collaborate and negotiate on tactical and strategic issues with all levels of management and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals.
• Ability to effectively empower others and delegate.
• Strong leadership skills to manage teams in multiple locations.
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving to mobilize teams to achieve business outcomes.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.