Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Godiva Desktop Support Analysts work together as team members to deliver professional, courteous and timely technical support to the end user in support of Godiva’s business objectives. Analysts work with the end user to ensure that technology meets their needs for productivity and ease of use and follows through conscientiously and on time with all new asset and troubleshooting requests. This is to help ensure the stability of Godiva’s technology infrastructure (network, telephones, video conferencing, printers (local and corporate), VPN, Laptops/Desktop, hardware and software). Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
1. Assists end users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines. (30%)
2. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems. (20%)
3. Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from end users. (20%)
4. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software. (10%)
5. Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment to ensure stability. (10%)
6. Trains and orients end users on use of hardware and software. (10%)
1. Daily Monitoring of iGodiva Request Tickets placed in NA Desktop Tickets Mailbox
2. Workstation Builds, including completion of build sheets and setup of all new equipment ordered.
3. Smartphone Device Configuration and Deployment including end user training.
4. IMPACT Ticketing System Monitoring to make sure end user issues reported to the Corporate Help Desk are resolved.
5. On Call Rotation after hours for critical issues.
6. Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
7. Comply with Godiva Security Policies with regards to confidentiality of credentials and Godiva business data.
8. Attend weekly Staff Meetings and others as required.
9. Work with vendors for ongoing support and issues.
10. Work on corporate printers in the Godiva environment.
11. All other duties and tasks as assigned by management to deliver excellent and timely quality of service to the Godiva End User Community.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and/or related work experience.
• Related Work Experience: 2-4 years
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• 1+ years of Windows/Intel PC hardware and software experience supporting a client base of 500+ customers in a 24x7x365 operational environment.
• Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows SCCM, Active Directory, telecom, polycom and networking.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Exchange and BPOS.
• Understanding of PC and build processes and imaging.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.