Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Global Head of Loyalty will be responsible for strengthening Godiva’s relationship with our consumer throughout their lifecycle with focus on acquisition and frequency of purchase driving high-value behaviors, reducing churn and increasing lifetime value. The role is responsible for developing a Global CRM program and system, gleaning key consumer insights, and measuring results against brand priorities.
• Set up global framework for loyalty program, including building in-region capability
• Evaluate, manage, measure and report on growth contributors in global loyalty program including lessons learned
• Develop annual plan for loyalty program, targeting new consumer acquisition and member activation optimization ensuring a seamless consumer experience on line and offline
• Research trends and best practices
• Develop support tools and promotional tools
• Create content that supports immersion of members across all channels
• Collaborate with third party vendors/agencies for all aspects of member communications and experiences
• Ensure consistency and effectivity of regional programs
• Define requirements for, implement and manage a global CRM system in partnership with IT
• Partner with global Analytics to define reward strategies, consumer lifetime value scoring, and churn modelling to drive engagement and reactivation of lapsed consumers with focus on personalization of the consumer experience
• Partner with global and regional Marketing teams to drive testing, development and enhancement of messaging and functionality targeted at key consumer lifecycle stages
• Partner with global Insights to identify key consumer insights, develop appropriate action plans, and monitor overall customer health
• Implement Test & Learn approach to optimize store features that cater to unique needs of key segments
• 20+ years of experience with strong background in consumer lifecycle management, strategy, analytics, digital marketing and online retail in a global environment
• Masters Degree in Marketing
• Demonstrated leadership success in a multinational matrix environment
• Knowledge of CRM technology management, with a strong understanding of marketing, data structure, operational databases & segmentation
• Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity as well as foster a positive and collaborative work environment
• Superior interpersonal and influencing skills and impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Strong strategic and analytical thinker
• Strong passion and initiative in order to drive positive change in a challenging, fast-paced and matrixed environment
• Strong project management skills
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.