Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Holds responsibility, authority and accountability for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments. Seeks team input to promote resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators. Establishes objectives, goals and provides direction to the project teams in areas of concerns or potential changes in scope and risk assessment. Ensures standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating reviews, preparing & publishing metrics and reports.
1. Responsible for overall project management of significant projects within the different areas of a broad spectrum
2. Develop appropriate project documentation to ensure all project deliverables are met and the manufacturing plants are capable to support the project requirements in quality and capacity perspectives.
3. Develop and maintain appropriate action logs and routine follow up to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
4. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback/rewards on performance indicators.
5. Financial analysis and technical review of various manufacturing options.
6. Develop and present results and findings to Senior Management for required action and decision making.
7. Provides periodic program updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule).
8. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
9. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
10. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
11. Ensure resource availability and allocation
12. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
13. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an team environment across multiple sites
• Very proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing projects/programs
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate & effective communication techniques.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Experience with financial documents and analysis.
• General manufacturing knowledge
• Ability to read and understand financial evaluations.
• Experience in Risk Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain or MBA
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing projects
• PMP / PRINCE II certification
• Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.