Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the CEO as well as the CEO’s lead Executive Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for the following essential functions: managing calendar, travel arrangements, expense reports, key contact lists, updating global calendar, and adhoc projects as requested.
The prospective incumbent must demonstrate professionalism, excellent time management, follow-up, analytical, organization, and communication skills. Discretion, integrity, trust, maturity, strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and sound judgment are also required. The incumbent must be resourceful and demonstrate the ability to problem solve through independent thinking. It is important that the incumbent in this position demonstrates the ability to remain calm under pressure when working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to build strong relationships.
• Ability to support the CEO and CEO’s lead Executive Assistant in a highly dynamic, ever changing environment with multiple demands, heavy workload, and high pressure deadlines.
• Anticipate, initiate, and follow up on all matters/logistics required for CEO and CEO lead Executive Assistant to effectively perform in her role as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Responsible for updating global calendar for owner, CEO expense reports, Leadership Team weekly schedule, updating key contact lists in timely manner, managing calendar, travel arrangements, internal communications, and ad hoc requests associated with CEO Office
• Assist lead Executive Assistant to CEO in coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
• Process and route Invoices, Purchase Orders, requisitions and other projects
• Minimum education required: Associates Degree
• Education preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum Experience: 4 years in an Administrative role desired
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to manage relationships throughout an organization
• Ability to balance priorities in a fast moving organization
• Takes pride in work, exhibiting accuracy and attention to detail
• Extreme eagerness to learn the business
• Excellent at making a polished and professional first impression
• Political savvy
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.