Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
Responsible for managing 3-4 wholesale accounts; Includes overseeing day-to-day sales and operations, pricing and product assortment, supporting development of marketing and relationship strategies, partnering internally with wholesale brick and mortar account managers and partnering externally with all ecommerce retail buyers, as well as contributing to the strategy, process development, and implementation/reporting of programs and initiatives.
• Develop, build and enhance relationships with each account manager in supporting relationships with all ecommerce retail buyers leveraging existing wholesale account relationships.
• Responsible for setting up all new SKU’s for each platform including optimizing images, copy, nutritional information, and scheduling marketing and promotions.
• Development of account level and item level P&L’s to maximize profitability
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals for new and existing accounts, strategic volume and promotional planning and execution of sales/marketing initiatives
• Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data for Weekly Business Reviews
• Perform competitive analysis of the marketplace landscape as is regards to assortment, of product, pricing, and consumer trends merchandising, and other factors.
• Act as the key point of contact with all internal departments for key accounts to include product development, marketing, manufacturing, order entry, shipping, accounting, etc.
• Develop key account dashboards and reporting metrics
• Support Wholesale/Wholesale.com/Ecomm needs as necessary.
• Experience with ecommerce assortment planning, marketing, and relationship management needed
• Experience working with CommerceHub or other third party integration platforms for drophip, and overall familiarity with the dropship process
• Previous experience at Amazon.com or similar leading ecommerce retailers a plus
• Experience within the gourmet food industry a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity with ecommerce systems including Demandware and Coremetrics a plus
• Basic Photoshop skills a plus
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.