Who we are today
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Transformation Change
Lead change management full spectrum for Workday implementation including: impacts assessment, risk mitigation, communications, training and sustainable capabilities for post go-live and new ways of working.
The individual will play a key role collaborating with parent company, global HR community and business leaders from central base in London.
• Lead the design, development and faultless execution of change management /communication /training activities across the transformation projects.
• Establish sound and practical change management process, practices and tools for change portfolio.
• Partner with pladis team to Design change strategy and plans for HRIS, from design through to sustain, full life cycle.
• Develop Change plans and activities which embed new ways of working including providing clarity of roles and inter-relationships through RACI and KPI’s.
• Must include strong people and culture focus and experience.
• maximize the business impact with a specific focus in increasing capabilities of leaders and employees.
• Design and deliver: change management plans including – change impact analysis, training, communications and engagement plans, risk mitigation plan.
• Provide steerage, advice and coaching to project teams, partners and leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree in OD, Psychology or HR, BA
• 5+ years proven Change /commutation /training experience and skills
• HRIS global implementation (workday implementation experience is a plus)
• Strong influencing skills, ability to resolve conflicting situations and find common solution across regions
• Strong global mindset, Proven ability to work virtually and deliver across multi culture functional teams.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, limited resource environment and juggle multiple priorities.
• Excellent and good at building very strong relationship; Outstanding collaboration skills.
• Excellent facilitation and co-ordination skills
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.